Scrap/Deregister Your Vehicle In 3 Easy Steps
Provide your vehicle details using our online form / give us a call
Drive your vehicle to our scrapyard at 213 Kranji Road Singapore 739485
$$$ Cash Back $$$
We are a LTA Authorised Scrapyard to help vehicle owners to scrap and deregister their end of lifespan (ELV) vehicles that they want to dispose. We have extensive experiences in scrapping and de-listing light and heavy commercial bus, trucks, utility pick-up, van and cars in Singapore.
All in all, we help vehicle owners to provide a hassle-free one-stop service, handling all LTA related deregistration procedures.
Alternatively, if you wish to relocate your vehicle overseas, we will also handle all LTA and Singapore Customs procedures on your behalf and ship your vehicle to your desired country.
For more information on how to de-register your vehicle, please call our Hotline : 63688832 or see below our 3 easy steps to deregister your vehicle. You may also visit One Motoring site. (link)
- Prices are subjected to car model. Kindly fill up and submit the request form for a quotation, and we will reply you at soonest.
- You can scrap your vehicle on the last day of your COE expiry date.
Drive your vehicle to our yard at 213 Kranji Road, Singapore 739485, and do the following step;
For personal vehicle (WEF 26 Nov 2018)
- Log in www.onemotoring.com.sg website to ‘Apply Vehicle Deregistration’ function using owner’s SingPass.
For commercial truck (WEF 26 Nov 2018)
- Log in www.onemotoring.com.sg website to ‘Apply Vehicle Deregistration’ function using your company CorpPass.
- You can consider to drive your car till the end of the COE or if you wish you may scrap your car earlier and get back the remaining COE rebate based on date scrapped.
- Wef 26 Nov 2018, LTA is going digital. Transaction pin is no longer required hence owners do not need to apply for a transaction to deregister your vehicle.
All Singaporeans/PR/Pass holders are required to apply for a SingPass(For individual), CorpPass(For Company).
For embassy cars, please call our office line 63688832 to find out more about the procedures.
For such case, the administrator has to write to LTA or go down in person to LTA with owner’s death certificate, deed of probate and letter of administration.
Please do not share login information. Keep your SingPass/CorpPass ID, password and 2FA details confidential.
You can authorize someone to deregister your vehicle on your behalf by – submitting the 3rd party Full Name(as seen on IC) and his/her NRIC no.
Appointed person must bring your vehicle to the scrapyard within 5 calendar days. otherwise, the owner needs to re-appointed the personnel again.